So many of you have been asking questions like, How do I get "out of my head" during sex - it's keeping me from fully enjoying my sex life? Perhaps "being in your head" has previously kept you from fully orgasming or connecting with your partner. Many of you have asked us how to create a positive relationship with your body, one that celebrates intimacy instead of preventing it.
In speaking with all of you, we realized there is no safe, informed platform where women can come together to discuss these issues that form such an integral and crucial part of our lives. So, whether you’re looking to improve communication with your partner, enjoy a more fulfilling sex life, or explore new ways to enjoy your sexuality with integrity and playfulness, we have created something really amazing for you!
It is our great pleasure to share with you The Sex Summit - an intimate, quarterly workshop designed with the sole purpose of creating a space for you, and women like you, to explore, empower, and enjoy your sexuality! YES, you read that right! Your sexuality!
This October The Sex Summit proudly brings you:
“Sensual Sex: Get Out Of Your Head & Into Your Body” -
A workshop aimed at getting you in touch with your authentic self and connecting you to your sensuality.
Saturday, February 4th 2016
Location: Yoga Center of Key Biscayne
971 Crandon Boulevard, Suite 911
Key Biscayne, FL
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to awaken and empower your sexy and sensual self (and define exactly what that means!)
- Tantra-based breathing exercises to increase vitality and libido. You'll also learn the 3 different layers of your Pelvic Floor/Vaginal Muscles and how this impacts your emotional experience of sex.
- Sensual dances to nurture your feminine and vulnerable aspects.
- Yoga to integrate and balance both your masculine and feminine energies as they relate to your sexuality and intimacy.
- Sensual mindfulness meditation.
- To foster and build body self-awareness, self-love, and energizing exercises with special emphasis on the sexual and pelvic muscles and organs.
- Connection exercises to enhance your ability to listen and trust your gut feeling and intuition.
- Exercises to strengthen your voice, creativity, and authentic self-expression.
- How to release emotional and energetic blockages in the body that may be keeping you from connecting fully to your sensuality.