So many of you have been asking questions like, How do I manage my stress - it's keeping me from fully enjoying my sex life? Stress has a way of forging its way into every aspect of our lives. What happens when stress starts to affect our personal relationships? How many of these scenarios resonate with you:
• You are so stressed that the last thing on your mind is having sex
• Your partner initiates sex and you scramble to come up with a new excuse, one other than “I’m tired..."
• You feel guilty for not wanting sex, so you get more stressed
• What about the opposite? You want sex all the time but your partner is rarely in the mood
Maybe the inner conversations and struggles are creating a chasm in your relationship that you don’t really know how to come back from. When these conversations become constant and automatic, they can create limiting beliefs that cause you to question yourself. How do I bring sex up again without getting rejected? Are they annoyed with me? Am I not attractive enough? Am I too much? Suddenly, you begin to doubt yourself, which only aggravates the experience.
In speaking with all of you, we realized there is no safe, informed platform where women can come together to discuss these issues that form such an integral and crucial part of our lives. So, whether you’re looking to improve communication with your partner, enjoy a more fulfilling sex life, or explore new ways to enjoy your sexuality with integrity and playfulness, we have created something really amazing for you!
It is our great pleasure to share with you
The Sex Summit
- an intimate, quarterly workshop designed with the sole purpose of creating a space for you,
and women like you, to explore, empower, and enjoy your sexuality!
YES, you read that right! Your sexuality!
This March The Sex Summit proudly brings you:
“Stress Ain’t Sexy, Baby: How to Manage Stress & Create the Sex Life You Desire" -
A full-day workshop aimed at clarifying how stress is manifesting itself in your intimate relationships and giving you the tools to make permanent shifts in your sex life.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Location: Yoga Center of Key Biscayne
971 Crandon Boulevard, Suite 911
Key Biscayne, FL
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to identify the areas where stress is affecting your life and relationships
- Mindfulness strategies that allow you to shift limiting beliefs within your sex life (ie: self-talk, insecurities, etc)
- To foster and build body self-awareness, self-love, and energizing exercises
- Practical tools for communicating yourself effectively
- Connection exercises to enhance your ability to listen and trust your gut feeling
- A mini-yoga session that will release emotional and energetic blockages in the body that may be keeping you from connecting fully to your sensuality
During this experiential workshop, we will build an intimate community of women ready to make real and lasting shifts in their lives. The workshop will include two hypnosis sessions (valued at $400!), which will allow you to go deeper than superficial awareness and get to the root of your stress triggers! This will create a powerful and lasting transformation in your relationships and sex life. By becoming aware of unhealthy patterns, you’re able to redefine intimacy and open yourself up to experience all that you desire.
BONUS: Communication Coaching by two NLP masters. Learn useful tools on how to talk to your partner and ask for what you want!